Top 6 Best Cellulite Massage Rollers (Reviews)
There are some things in this world that can be regarded as a “universal problem” for a big section of the population. Among many other things, cellulite is a big one for women. It affects women of all shapes, ages, and sizes. This skin condition is something women try to get rid of through various methods. Using a cellulite massage roller is one such method.
Apart from cellulite massage rollers, there are other methods such as cellulite creams, different types of diets, an assortment of specific workouts, and so many other alternatives. Some of these alternatives are effective, while many aren’t. There are studies that have suggested that regular cellulite massage can help reduce the amount of cellulite one has on their body.
With that in mind, here are some of the most popular and effective cellulite massage rollers in the market today.
Pure-Wave CM7 Extreme Power Massager
||View on Amazon|
WAHL Deep-Tissue Percussion Massager
||View on Amazon|
Pevor Wight Loss and Fat Burning Full Body Cellulite Massage Roller
||View on Amazon|
HoMedics Percussion Action Massager
||View on Amazon|
G5 GBM Hand Held Massager
||View on Amazon|
SS Styles II Therapeutic Percussion Massager
||View on Amazon|
Table of Contents
This is the kind of cellulite massager that is used by professionals. Not only is it light in weight, but it is also extremely effective when it comes to delivering the kind of soothing and rejuvenating result that you want.
This compact and easy to use massager has a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can charge fully within an hour and last you up to 180 minutes of continuous use. If you use it for just 30 minutes a day, that charge can last you about a week, which makes this massager perfect for people who enjoy outdoor activities such as camping.
The Pure-Wave CM7 Extreme Power Massager is designed for two main types of massages: micro-vibration massage, which works wonders on headaches, jaw pain and facial massage, and percussion therapy massage, which is perfect for cellulite.
With extremely powerful percussion cycles of 3700 RPM, this is one of the most powerful deep tissue massage devices in the market today.
If you are looking for something that is not only effective when it comes to cellulite massaging but also looks good, then you have found. This cellulite massage roller comes with six different massage applicator heads, is easy to use, and perfectly designed for people who like to travel since it’s highly portable.
This is the perfect cellulite massager for one very simple reason: it brings extra powerful percussion cycles to the table. This allows it to give you a much deeper massage, which in turn helps to expand your blood vessels and break up fat deposits under your skin.
- It comes with 6 different massage applicator heads, which gives you a world of options
- It comes with its own massage oil applicator, which makes the addition of your favorite essential oils and massage cream to the machine a breeze
- It has an easy to charge the battery which, in turn, offers you excellent battery life
- It is lightweight and ergonomic
- It’s a little pricey
- It can get rather intense depending on the setting you choose
This is a beautiful, easy to use massager that has a host of useful features for people who want more than just a cellulite massage roller. The WAHL Deep-Tissue Percussion Massager is not only affordable, but it’s also extremely effective. It comes with four unique attachment heads that allow for a wide range of massage services right at home:
- There is a flat disc that allows for extra-wide surface coverage
- A 4-finger flex that replicates a massage using your fingers
- An acupoint head that is designed to pin-point the relief of tension in problem areas such as your shoulders
- A deep muscle ball that is designed to help relax your entire body
Another wonderful feature is that this massager has a variable speed dial that allows you to choose the intensity of the massage that you want. With its user-friendly, sleek and long handle, you can use this massager to get to those hard to reach areas on your back. That’s why it’s much more than just a cellulite massage roller.
If you have been looking for something that not only gives you powerful percussion sensation that breaking up all those fat deposits just underneath your skin but also gives a host of other massage options, then you have found it. Because it comes with four different attachment heads (all of which perform different tasks), this massager can be used for much more than just cellulite.
- It’s easy to use
- It comes with 4 different head attachments for all sorts of massaging relief
- It’s a quiet massage as the motor hardly makes any noise thus making it ideal for use even in a house full of people
- It has a long power cord which means you don’t need batteries
- It’s a little heavy
- The power cord, although quite long, can limit the movements and maneuverability of the machine
The very first thing you will notice about the Pevor Wight Loss and Fat Burning Full Body Cellulite Massage Roller is the ergonomic design. This massager was designed for easy use with a strap that allows for easy grip and maneuverability around the body. Apart from that, it’s also very effective.
It has 2 intensity adjustment levels that help you control the strength of the massage you want. This 3D massager is designed to improve the lymph circulation in your body, which helps your system avoid toxin and oil accumulation, which leads to cellulite and blotchy skin.
This is a portable and very easy to carry machine that gives you a spa-like experience when you use it. Because it comes with six easy to change applicators you have plenty of options to choose from as far as the type of massage you want is concerned.
Since it goes to stimulate your peripheral blood vessels, this massager helps to enhance your blood circulation as well as metabolism, which in turn helps to accelerate waste discharge from your system, thus keeping you healthy.
This is an easy to use massager that offers you a host of options as far as massager heads are concerned. If you have been looking for something that is portable, reasonably powerful, and encourages your blood circulation, then you have found it in this cellulite massage roller.
- Thanks to its user-friendly design, this massager is a joy to use
- It comes with 6 different applicators which makes it very versatile
- It is extremely portable
- It’s not as powerful as the other massagers on this list, which means you might take a bit longer to achieve the result that you want
The very first thing you will notice as soon as you open your new HoMedics Percussion Action Massager is that it has dual pivoting massage heads. These massage heads operate at around 3,100 pulses per minute, which makes this massager perfect for people who want to combat cellulite on their skin.
The dual pivoting massage heads coupled with the powerful 3,100 pulses per minute give you the kind of deep tissue massage that breaks up fat underneath the skin as well as promotes better circulation, thus ridding your skin of cellulite and giving it back its vitality.
That’s not all. This massager has a soothing heat feature that allows for deep kneading. Because it gives off soothing heat during the massage, you can easily achieve deeper muscle penetration, thus making your massage even more effective and relaxing.
To tie it all off, the massager is very lightweight and easy to use. It is, therefore, perfect for people who travel a lot and would like to massage their cellulite as well as their entire bodies for relaxation purposes.
Have you been looking for a massager that has a heat feature for better relaxation? This is the right massager for you. Not only is it excellent for cellulite massaging, but it’s also perfect for deep tissue kneading of your entire body.
- It’s easy to use
- It has dual pivoting massage heads that allow for deeper and better massaging
- It has a soothing heat feature that offers you more relaxation
- It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee
- The heat feature is only effective when the attachments are removed
The biggest selling point for this massager is that it’s so powerful that it’s a favorite among professional athletes and their trainers. The G5 GBM Hand Held Massager is a simple, yet extremely powerful handheld massager. Despite the power, this massager offers you smooth and relaxing penetration of deep tissue and muscles.
It has a variable speed motor that maintains a pre-set speed despite the load applied to the massager. This gives it a much welcome consistency that is appreciated by people who want a relaxing and consistent massage therapy.
Apart from all that, the massager comes with five applicators that allow for specialized therapy for all types of muscles and skin surfaces. Because it has high-speed properties, this massager is excellent for cellulite reduction.
If you don’t mind the price and would like a massager that is good enough for professional athletes, then you can give this one a try. Not only is it easy to use, but it’s also effective as a cellulite remover.
- It’s extremely powerful which makes it excellent for deep tissue massage
- It has high-speed properties that make it great for cellulite reduction
- It is very portable thanks to the hardy design
- It is rather expensive
Have you ever wondered how well massagers work through clothing? There are just those moments when you want to pull out your massager and give yourself a good therapeutic session but can’t since you are in public. Well, the SS Styles II Therapeutic Percussion Massager is the kind of massager that works just as well through light clothing.
This massager uses very high-frequency vibration to improve your blood circulation and break up the fat deposits underneath your skin. That’s what makes it a very effective cellulite massager. This particular model comes with 11 different attachment heads, which give you a world of options when it comes to therapeutic massage. The best part is that you can even use it in public since it’s very portable and works well through light clothing.
This massager is rather powerful and easy to use. The fact that it is portable and can be used over light clothing makes it perfect for those who need therapeutic sessions throughout the day. The problem is that it comes with an electric cord, which means you would have to find an outlet. Other than that, this is a very effective cellulite massage roller.
- It is very powerful
- Works well through light clothing
- It comes with 11 different attachment heads
- It’s rather expensive
- It has an electric cord which isn’t as long as you would want it
Cellulite Massage Roller FAQs
How to Reduce Cellulite Through Massage
If you have been giving this some thought but are still on the fence about how effective massaging your cellulite might be, here are some tips and tricks that you can use to see the results first hand. These simple techniques will show you what kind of results you can get from massaging cellulite:
- Take some massage oil or lotion and apply it to the cellulite ridden area. This helps reduce friction when massaging.
- Start by massaging from the lowest point and massage upwards towards your heart.
- Pinch a small area of your skin in the area affected by cellulite using both hands then pull in opposite directions.
- Ball your hand up into a fist and use your knuckles to apply pressure while moving your knuckles in a circular motion.
- Knead the affected areas as you apply a “squeeze and lift” motion just as you would when be kneading dough.
- Use your hands to apply a sweeping motion with long strokes across the cellulite area.
- You can finish the massage by applying heavy broad strokes towards your heart.
This is the kind of work you would have to do on a daily basis to get a fraction of the results you want. However, you can make your life much easier by simply using a cellulite massage roller.
Why You Need to Use a Cellulite Massage Roller
While the cellulite massaging tips given above are effective, they are also very time consuming and tiring. One of the best ways to get the most out of massaging your cellulite is to use a cellulite massage roller. Not only are these devices extremely easy to use, but they are also more effective than using your hand. In fact, these are exactly the same type of machines that are used at massage clinics the world over.
Buying one, therefore, gives you the opportunity to save money since every visit to a massage clinic could cost you anywhere between $50 – $200 a session. With your own cellulite massage roller, you don’t have to worry about that fee since you have the device right at home and can use it at your convenience.
Here are some of the benefits that come with owning your own cellulite massage roller:
- Cellulite massagers come with a variety of nozzle heads, which allow you to choose the type of pressure and feeling you want to receive when massaging yourself.
- These devices are electronic and therefore lessen the amount of physical effort you would need to manually give yourself a massage.
- The technology used by most manufacturers enables these devices to penetrate deeper into your skin tissue and therefore enhancing your blood flow and effectively reducing your cellulite.
- Cellulite massage rollers tend to stimulate skin elasticity, which is good for the reduction of cellulite.
- Most cellulite massagers are designed to target your lymphatic system, which, in turn, helps to remove skin toxins as well as drain fluids from your entire body. This helps to break up most fat deposits, which would otherwise cause cellulite by poking upwards into your epidermis.
In short, finding the right cellulite massage roller is the fastest and most effective way to get rid of your cellulite.
When it comes to using massage as a means to combat cellulite, you have two options: you can either use your hands, which is rather cumbersome but also effective, or you could buy a cellulite massage roller which is easier to use and more effective. Either way, there are several things you need to know about cellulite and cellulite massage rollers if you are to achieve the desired results. Here are some of the most common questions about cellulite and cellulite massagers for your convenience:
What is Cellulite?
This is a common skin disorder that affects most, if not all women. As widespread as cellulite is, it isn’t a pathological condition meaning that it’s not a disease. It is, however, an aesthetic problem that affects a woman’s self-esteem. It is basically an accumulation of fat or inflamed adipocytes that are trapped within a rigid network of connective tissue, which affects the function of blood vessels, thus causing fluid retention as well as poor toxin removal.
One is said to have cellulite when this breakdown of normal internal functions reaches the surface of the skin in the form of a rough, orange peel looking blotch on the skin.
How Can You Get Rid of Cellulite?
There are several ways through which you can combat cellulite. These include:
- Choosing a healthy lifestyle that includes drinking a lot of water, avoiding stress, and eating a balanced diet
- Using cellulite massager to help improve the circulation in your skin as well as break up the fat deposits that are causing the cellulite in the first place
- Avoiding specific habits such as smoking, drinking a lot of fizzy drinks and taking a lot of salt
The truth of the matter is that cellulite cannot be completely eliminated. This is mostly because it’s linked to female hormones and fertility. You can, however, greatly reduce the severity.
Do Cellulite Massage Rollers Really Work?
In a word, yes! Cellular massage rollers really work. However, as mentioned, you can’t really completely eradicate cellulite. Cellulite massage rollers can, however, help you improve or reduce the appearance of cellulite by:
- Draining excessive body fluid
- Improving blood circulation
- Redistributing fat cells that accumulate under the skin
- Plumping up your skin, so it looks healthier
You, however, need repeat massage treatment to make these results last.
Cellulite massage rollers are a good way to get your self-esteem back by greatly improving the appearance of your cellulite riddled skin. Because these massagers don’t exactly cure cellulite (cellulite can’t be cured nor eradicated), you need several treatments to ensure that your skin looks as good and as healthy as you want it to.
That is why you need to buy one for home use. The options given here are all very effective. It’s now just a matter of choosing the best cellulite massage roller for your particular needs.